Thursday 24 November 2016

The Sleigh Is On It's Way

Once again I signed up for Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap.  This is the 10th year that it has run and the sixth time I've joined in.

Today was the deadline to have your parcels in the mail and I'm happy to say that I made it....just.


I wonder where these are winging their way to?  All will be revealed soon enough.

Thanks Chooky for organising us once again.  The fun of an international gift swap is always a highlight of Christmas.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice your parcels look so pretty,cant wait to see where they are going,chooky's swap is so much fun xx

Fiona said...

lovely parcels... it is such a relief to have them done and off on the sleigh isn't it?
Hugz

Jenny said...

Its crazy most of us get it on the sleigh just in time. Ha!Ha! Fun though, waiting for the results and for ours to arrive.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking good ....lucky someone 💖💖💖💖

Rachaeldaisy said...

Ooohh they look so pretty all wrapped and ready to go. Somebody will be lucky to receive special gifts from you.

Chookyblue...... said...

I wonder where is it going to land............should be there soon.......

~Marica~ said...

The parcel arrived safe and in time ☺ thanks for you lovely ornament and Christmas gift ☺I love it ��

Hugs Marica from Sweden